52 Weeks to Awesome was one of our most popular courses in 2010, helping oodles of people live more awesome lives. In case you’re not familiar with 52 Weeks to Awesome, here’s a short blurb about it:
We’ve written down the 52 most important things to make your life more awesome, in plain, easy-to-understand, and easy-to-practice language. Concrete things you can do to be happier, be more motivated, be more productive… ways to figure out exactly what you want out of life and make it happen.
Each week, we’ll give you one bite-size tidbit (something that’s straightforward to learn) and one bite-size mission (something that’s straightforward to do). 52 minor life improvements add up to one huge life improvement.
For 2011, we’ve got a new and improved version for you: 52 Weeks to Awesome 2.0. More helpful, more engaging… more awesome.
Here’s what’s new:
- Audio recordings of all 52 missions, so you can listen to them wherever you want instead of (or in addition to) getting them in your email. Click here to listen to the audio for Mission #5: Introspection introduction.
- Videos for a couple of the missions.
- A 135-page workbook containing all 52 missions so you can peek ahead, refer back, or learn at your own pace. Click here to see a sneak preview of the workbook. (It’s also Mission #5.)
- We’ve reviewed and edited all 52 missions based on this year’s feedback and new things we’ve learned.
- You can accomplish all the missions on your own. Some of the old missions required a partner, so we edited them or pulled them out.
- 5 all-new missions!
- A smoother getting-started process to help you build momentum at the beginning.
- Each mission explains the reason why it helps you be more awesome.
- Each mission reminds you of your motivation for taking this course.
- The course is now buffet-style, not a 52-course meal. We made the mistake of thinking that we knew the best order for you, and when it didn’t work for some people, they felt frustrated. Now it’s much easier to skip around or skip over missions instead of getting stuck or feeling behind.
Everyone already enrolled in the current version of 52 Weeks to Awesome gets all the new features for free. We’ll have them ready in January. We hope you enjoy them!
We’ve got double, maybe triple the content. We’ve got double, maybe triple the engagement. We considered charging double, maybe triple the price. $2 or $3/week is still very affordable. $104 or $156 is a great price for something this awesome.
We decided to keep the price at $52 ($1/week), and throw in all these extra features for no extra charge.
We want 52 Weeks to Awesome to be a big slice of our helping pie, and it’s okay if that means it’ll be a smaller slice of our profit pie.
In fact, we’ll lower the price instead of raise it. You can pre-register for $37 from now until Thursday, December 2nd. The course doesn’t start until January, but if you’re willing to pre-register now, we’ll honor your commitment with a discounted price of $37, and we’ll also reward you with the following early bird goodies:
Bonus #1: Early Bird Bonus Missions
We came up with 4 additional weeks’ worth of material for How to Be Awesome, but we didn’t want to cross any of the other 52 off the list, so we decided to make them special bonus weeks that you only get if you pre-register.
- Early Bird Bonus Mission #1: Money management essentials
- Early Bird Bonus Mission #2: Sticking your foot in the door of awesome
- Early Bird Bonus Mission #3: How to be lucky
- Early Bird Bonus Mission #4: Manifestation essentials
Bonus #2: Partner Pack Bonus Missions
When we revamped the course so you could complete all the missions on your own, there were 5 that couldn’t be tweaked. For example, it’s hard to practice communication without a willing partner. They’re really good, though, so we didn’t want to toss them out. That’s why we’re including them as bonus missions if you pre-register this week. Even if you don’t have someone to do the missions with, you can still read through them.
- Partner Pack Bonus Mission #1: Boundaries: what they are, why they’re important, and how to set them
- Partner Pack Bonus Mission #2: Asking for what you need
- Partner Pack Bonus Mission #3: Communication essentials
- Partner Pack Bonus Mission #4: Becoming a better listener
- Partner Pack Bonus Mission #5: Communication as a way to increase your awesomeosity
Bonus #3: Creating My Goddess Year Workbook, Planner & Calendar
The lovely and generous Goddess Leonie is offering her 2011: Creating your Goddess Year Workbook and the accompanying 2011 Calendar and Day Planner as bonuses for everyone who pre-registers for 52 Weeks to Awesome.
The workbook is handwritten & rainbow illustrated, and it’s gorgeous, like everything Leonie creates. It’s all about dreaming big and then making stuff happen to make those dreams come true. It includes:
- A monthly calendar
- A daily planner template you can print each day you need it
- Creating affirmations for your new year
- Creating a list of things to do when everything sucks
- Creative projects to help you dream bigger
- Making a powerful theme for your year
- Making new year habits that sustain, nourish, & inspire you
- Loads of reflective, soulful questions to help you get clarity, joy, & healing
- Collecting tools to help you whenever you need extra support during your year
Bonus #4: Coaching with Pace
Once you’ve made it through the entire course and completed at least 80% of the missions, I want to show my appreciation of your awesomeness by offering you a free coaching session. We can talk about what’s next for you, figure out what area of your life you’d like to make even more awesome, and make it happen. It usually costs $500 for a coaching session with me, so I’m offering this as a big incentive for you to keep up the good work and make it through the whole year. Kyeli and I will be rooting for you all 52 weeks!
It takes a lot of commitment and integrity to make a big investment in yourself, so these bonuses are our way of saying thanks for having faith in us, and even more importantly, thanks for having faith in yourself.
Pre-registration is only open from now until Thursday, December 2nd.
If you pre-register now, you pay the discounted price of $37 and you lock in all your bonuses. But, the “pre” in “pre-register” means that the course doesn’t begin until January. We’re closing registration on Friday, December 3rd, and we won’t open it up again until 2011, and that’ll be without the early bird bonuses.
We’re going on a big road trip soon, and we’d like to get everyone registered and ready to go before we leave. That’s also why we’re closing registration during most of December, because it’ll be easier to switch things over and add in all the cool new stuff if we’re not also entering new people into the system at the same time.
What if I want to give 52 Weeks to Awesome to a friend?
Sounds like a cool idea; who doesn’t want their life to be more awesome?
We’ve got a special button for that. You can even give it anonymously if you want.
How can I find out more?
We’re hosting a free live teleclass called 1 Hour To Awesome tomorrow, Tuesday, November 30th at 3:00pm Central time. (That’s 1pm Pacific, 4pm Eastern, and a time zone converter for everyone else.) Save the date! We’ll fill you in on the details tomorrow.
Until then, we’ve got even more information for you, including the complete list of all 52 revised missions, on the 52 Weeks to Awesome web page.