Here’s more I learned from Philip Shepherd, and everything I learned from Sheva Carr at IEA 2017. And of course, we talk about racism.
Some fabulous speakers on scene,
A focus on practice: that’s keen.
We’re still old and white,
But there’s a lot we got right
at IEA 2017!
- “Ideas are frozen energy.” -Philip Shepherd
- This is related to racism too! It’s so white to be in your head!
- Does physical warmth correlate with emotional warmth? If so, why?
- WCML 065: How to have awkward conversations about race without being afraid of fucking up, with Ericka Hines
- “The most dangerous people on the planet are those who value their ideas about reality over reality itself.” -Philip Shepherd
- A lunch conversation with the IEA board about diversity
- Sheva Carr on HeartMath
- Event + perception + reaction = outcome. That’s HeartMath.
- The etymological fallacy
- Talk about a time I felt authentic. My body is activated, my emotions are soft but big, and my thoughts are sharp.
- She hit menopause at twenty due to PTSD but reversed it at 28 by HeartMath
- You see the world the way you feel
- An enemy is a friend whose story you have yet to hear.
- A nine year old girl got a donor heart from a murder victim and identified the murderer in a lineup
- Your coherence can encourage someone near you to become coherent.
- We are all pacemaker cells within the heart of humanity.
- You are the older twin for this world. You know what you’re the older twin for by what you care about.
You can find Sheva Carr at HeartMastery