To follow your heart you need a compass, not a map
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If you just live your life off the cuff,
You might feel you’re not up to snuff.
If you “Find Your Path Now”
Then you’re worthy somehow,
But otherwise you’re not enough.
This is an insidious lie!
A path’s not a thing you can buy.
Don’t fall for that trap:
It’s compass, not map.
Your path is a how, not a why.
- Myth #5: It’s unlikely I’ll ever find true fulfillment, so I might as well settle for good enough.
- Why You’re Too Qualified and Respectful to Produce Great Content (Pace’s Copyblogger post)
- Unethical business practices in the “do what you love for a living” crowd
- Kyeli’s story of surrogacy
- Pace’s story of “helping people feels good”
Thanks for listening to The Dervish and the Mermaid! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to PaceSmith.com.
That’s also where you can download my free ebook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living a wholehearted, intentional life.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.