Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On the one hand, a strong demonstration.
On the other, a sly exploitation.
How far can you go
And still certainly know
That it isn’t a gross manipulation?
- why Pace is so obsessed with morality
- Olive Garden, waffles and cats, and bankruptcy
- two moral extremes: personal (keep my soul pure) vs. utilitarian (60% live the life, 40% suffer)
- “That’s not like you” manipulation of husband by wife
- When (if ever) is it okay to disobey someone’s direct instructions?
Thanks for listening to The Dervish and the Mermaid! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to PaceSmith.com.
That’s also where you can download my free ebook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living a wholehearted, intentional life.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.