Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If there’s one thing we’d love to destroy,
One missile we yearn to deploy,
Its target would be
Not the patriarchy,
But the very emotion of joy.
- anti-joy vs. anti-cruelty
- Logical Fallacy #1: The Slippery Slope
- Logical Fallacy #2: The Scarecrow
- killing our own joy
- Hating the patriarchy does not mean hating men
- shoutouts to Ryukahr
- “Be critical of the media you love” -Anita Sarkeesian
- Errant Signal
- Tropes Vs. Women in Video Games
- Innuendo Studios
Thanks for listening to The Dervish and the Mermaid! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to PaceSmith.com.
That’s also where you can download my free ebook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living a wholehearted, intentional life.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.