Is it out of the question or sinful
To live lives that are just uneventful?
Can the phoenix be plucked,
Or are we simply fucked?
Can we just be at peace and contentful?
- “I don’t deserve happiness”
- comfort is outside my comfort zone
- a pattern of moving after trauma happens, moving to escape the pain
- shame around that
- Phoenix addiction
- motion vs. progress
- The Divine two-by-four
- Pace’s spiritual philosophy: “shit happens”
- The answer: Can we settle down and live lives that are comfortable and stop growing? No. If we stop growing, we will become unhappy. But can we settle down and live lives that are comfortable, and keep growing? Yes. Yes we can.