Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast 007: Julia Kious Zabell on sliding scales
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Julia Kious Zabell shares her story about getting in right relationship with money.
I know of a woman who’s swell.
She helps her do-gooders excel.
She’s got two tattoos,
And leopard-print shoes:
She’s Julia Kious Zabell.
- how being a waitress helped Julia become a better coach
- leadership, empowerment, and victim mentality
- an extra bonus limerick about intuition
- Brene Brown and vulnerability
- “I drank the kool-aid that said i had to learn from other people all the time.”
- taking a bite out of a mountain
- getting in right relationship with money
- “As an entrepreneur, I get to define what success is, and it isn’t just all about the money.”
- sliding scales
- “What do you bring other than money?”
You can find Julia Kious Zabell at beinvigorated.com and on Facebook.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of the Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast, visit SpiritualEntrepreneurPodcast.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.