Nancy Markow will teach you the “four friends” technique for self-empowerment!
- BVD (Blame, Victim, Defense)
- Your “four friends”: 2 arms (wings), 2 legs (stress and security points). Your four friends are the four types you are connected to on the Enneagram figure. Your two arms are your neighbors on the circle, and your two legs are the types you’re connected to via the inner lines.
- walking the “type rope”
- we go around the circle from 1 to 9, embodying the awesomeness of each type
- Pace on the spot: working the four friends technique with an actual example
- How to remember to use this technique when you need it
- Nancy’s story of working the four friends technique with an actual example
- Kyeli on the spot: working the four friends technique with an actual example
- The bathroom is such a spiritual place!
You can find Nancy at connectingyouwithyourself.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!