- Who is Gurdjieff (an 8) and why was he so creepy?
- The history of the Enneagram, including Seekers After Truth, P.D. Ouspensky (a 1), Oscar Ichazo, and Claudio Naranjo
- Hameed Ali (aka A.H. Almaas) and the Diamond Approach
- What is the Fourth Way? (And for that matter, what are the other three ways?)
- What is a personality, anyway? And what is the point of all this inner work?
- The 3 centers: Head, Heart, and Belly
- Oscar Ichazo said that the Passions are The Seven Deadly Sins plus Fear and Deceit. Here they are by enneatype:
- “The Enneagram of Personality doesn’t really come alive until you observe it in action.” -Aine Ni Cheallaigh
- different modes of being
- How your Enneagram type affects your relationship with the 3 centers (for more, see Understanding The Enneagram, p. 255)
- Diamond Heart and Essence qualities
- become your own laboratory
You can find Aine at infiniteandtransitory.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!