Path #7: The Jewel in my heart is Freedom. When my Jewel shines clearly, I reflect Freedom into the world like Jim Carrey, bringing a childlike joy and playfulness to everything I do and everyone I meet. When my Jewel is obstructed by fear of missing out, my essential Freedom can come across as franticness, planning the next exciting experience instead of being fully present in the moment. I’m trying my best to find Freedom, and I need to remember that I can’t get that by enjoying as many things as possible; I can only find true Freedom by savoring the joy in the present moment slowly and thoroughly.
- FOMO: Fear Of Missing Out. “Any time I prune and close doors I feel spaciousness, which is more satisfying in the long run.” -Kelly
- the Jewel of the Seven
- fear of commitment
- boredom and impatience
- the social role of making sure everyone else is having a good time
- stress and security points
- mindfulness and meditation
- planning (Sevens think their doings)
- Are all Sevens multipotentialites? Are all multipotentialites Sevens?
- savor and digest
- childhood “I’ll take care of myself”
- Holy Plan
- Why Sevens are awesome
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!