How to use the Enneagram to answer the question, “Am I being true to myself, and living the life I am here to live?”
- Your enneatype shows you the thing that you do without even trying
- Your enneatype also shows you how not to overdo that thing
- The life purpose of each type: 3 6 9 1 4 7 2 5 8
- Your instinct gives you the manner in which to express your gift and meet your needs (using 2 as an example)
- The core message of the Enneagram is that you don’t have to try so hard.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!