WCME 031: Introduction to the Spiritual Dimension of Type Three (Essential Law, Essential Harmony, Essential Hope)
- Why it’s hard for Threes to accept help
- Let’s topsy-turvyize your understanding of cause and effect.
- Let’s topsy-turvyize your understanding of life and death.
- A neuron might say, “I wonder if there is a God-Person and if so, where?” The neuron thinks the God-Person is somewhere outside, or on a “different plane of existence”, but in fact the neuron is part of the God-Person!
- “‘Spiritual’ isn’t a separate plane of existence, it’s a zoom level.” -Pace Smith
- Essential Law: You’re the water, not the otter.
- Essential Harmony: What does it mean for a water current to win or lose?
- Essential Hope: Falling in love with the Divine
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!