WCME 050: Personality Judo: Using the power of your personality type to work for you instead of against you
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The advice “Do self-work!”, oft dispensed,
Is so true, but resistance gets tensed.
Would it not be hype
If you could use your type
To work for you instead of against?
“Personality Judo” is getting the power of your personality type to work for you instead of against you! Eventually we’ll all
become enlightened and we won’t have any resistance to doing self-work. But until then, it’s helpful to have a boost.
Here are some examples of boosts for each type:
- 1 (Reformer): Strive toward self-perfection.
- 2 (Giver): Find someone who needs your help, and the only way you can help them is through self-work.
- 3 (Performer): Be a Gold Star Self-Worker!
- 4 (Romantic): “I would know myself in all my parts”
- 5 (Investigator): “I would investigate myself in all my parts”
- 6 (Loyal Skeptic): Join a self-work group.
- 7 (Enthusiast): Make it exciting and fun!
- 8 (Challenger): What’s more hardcore than annihilating your sense of self and rebuilding it from the ground up?
- 9 (Peace-Seeker): Make self-work be the flow, then go with the flow.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every other Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.