We help spiritual world-changers live wild crazy meaningful lives. Our first 3 episodes will be about each of these: wild, crazy, and meaningful. First up: Wild.
Kelly Kingman of KingmanInk.com drew some dazzling sketchnotes for this podcast! Thanks so much, Kelly!
Click to enlarge:
This episode also features:
- What do horses and Doctor Who have in common?
- The Monty Python drunken philosophers song
We apologize for the poor audio quality of this episode! We forgot to change the input source to our good mic, and it used the crappy laptop mic. Episode 2 will sound much better.
Living a wild life means no longer being ruled by fear, stress, and anxiety.
Living a wild life means letting go of being who others expect you to be and having the courage to be yourself – your true self.
Living a wild life means freeing yourself from the chains that keep you stuck, complacent, normal.
Why the world needs you to live a wild life:
- Maria and her monkeysphere
- Paradigm Glue
- the ripple effect
Some of the most common obstacles to living a wild life are:
- The habit of seeking validation from others
- Feeling pressured by friends, family, and peers to meet their expectations
- Fear of the unknown wildness brings up stress and anxiety:
- Fear of doing it wrong
- Fear of losing comfort, losing the familiar
- Fear of being ridiculed
- Fear that no one will love the real you
- Fear of losing your job
- Living in a culture of conformity – e.g. 9-to-5 jobs
- Feeling like wildness is costly, like “doing whatever I want” e.g. travel
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com. See you next time, and until then, keep on riding the spiritual rollercoaster!