WCML 003 – Live a meaningful life!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We help spiritual world-changers live wild crazy meaningful lives. Our first 3 episodes will be about each of these: wild, crazy, and meaningful. This time: Meaningful.
Living a meaningful life means following your heart’s calling. Living a meaningful life means choosing your own meaning, not living by anyone else’s. Living a meaningful life means
saying goodbye to those pangs of self-doubt and ennui, those disturbing moments of “What the hell am I doing with my life?” Living a meaningful life means feeling fulfilled every day, knowing deep down in your bones that you are living in alignment with your heart.
- “What would people say about me at my funeral?” and the inside-out principle
- Is a guru on a mountaintop living a meaningful life? Pace and Kyeli disagree! (sort of)
- The Puritan Myth, the Industrial Revolution, and organized religion
- Maslow’s Pyramid, Maslow’s Basement, and the importance of self-care
- The triple soul as taught by the Feri tradition
- Does everyone have a guiding voice inside their heart?
- What kinds of spiritual practice are effective? Is there one best practice?
- How to find the meaning inside your heart
- An on-the-spot guided meditation
- What to do if you can’t find the meaning inside your heart
Featuring special guests Kady and Phineas, our two cats!
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com. See you next time, and until then, keep on riding the spiritual rollercoaster!
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.