WCML 005 – Sustainable creative practice
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
How you can have a sustainable creative practice that lights you up and nourishes you, even with a busy schedule. This applies to anything creative: writing, painting, photography, design, soapbox derby car sanding, what have you.
- how to tell the difference between burnout and natural change
- the two causes of burnout
- what to do if you don’t have time for your creative work
- what to do if you’re too tired to do your creative work
- what to do if you’re too overwhelmed to do your creative work
- what to do if you’re afraid of your creative work being judged harshly
- why creativity is important for yourself
- why creativity is important for the world
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com. See you next time, and until then, keep on riding the spiritual rollercoaster!
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.