WCML 010: The Enneagram
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
With Aine Ni Cheallaigh:
An overview of the Enneagram, our favorite personality typing system and so much more. We go through each of the nine types, their strengths and weaknesses, and some ways you can use the Enneagram to know yourself better, to better understand those around you, and to grow.
The 9 types:
- 1: The Reformer (example: Mark Silver)
- 2: The Helper (example: Julica Hermann)
- 3: The Achiever (example: Pace)
- 4: The Individualist (example: Kyeli)
- 5: The Investigator (example: our son)
- 6: The Loyalist (example: our godson)
- 7: The Enthusiast (example: Kelly Kingman)
- 8: The Challenger (example: Dyana Valentine)
- 9: The Peacemaker (example: Jen Hofmann)
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram, the best Enneagram book
- Aine and Kelly’s book, The Visual Enneagram, the best handy Enneagram reference
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com. See you next time, and until then, keep on riding the spiritual rollercoaster!
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.