Lately there’s been a saying going around “Do no harm. Take no shit.” It’s an add-on to the Wiccan Rede “An ye harm none, do what ye will” to emphasize the importance of not letting others harm you. But Kyeli wants to take it one step further…
- The Wiccan Rede, the Thelemic Rede, and the “Kyeli Rede”
- The Kyeli Rede: Take no harm. Do no shit.
- Love and power
- Ignore all moral codes and make up your own. What could possibly go wrong?
- How this relates to last week’s podcast on magick and science
- How to make sure you’re not on the path to the Dark Side
- The Kyeli Rede, full version: Take no harm. Do no shit. Act with love.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.