WCML 017: Take no harm. Do no shit. Act with love.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Lately there’s been a saying going around “Do no harm. Take no shit.” It’s an add-on to the Wiccan Rede “An ye harm none, do what ye will” to emphasize the importance of not letting others harm you. But Kyeli wants to take it one step further…
- The Wiccan Rede, the Thelemic Rede, and the “Kyeli Rede”
- The Kyeli Rede: Take no harm. Do no shit.
- Love and power
- Ignore all moral codes and make up your own. What could possibly go wrong?
- How this relates to last week’s podcast on magick and science
- How to make sure you’re not on the path to the Dark Side
- The Kyeli Rede, full version: Take no harm. Do no shit. Act with love.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.