Melissa Dinwiddie has told
Us all we’re allowed to unfold.
To rest and to give,
To grow and to live
A life that’s creative and bold.
We all have glass ceilings that are limiting us. Some are self-installed, some (like gender roles) are installed by society. Let’s shatter them!
- dove butt bump
- self-awareness + self-compassion = the key to everything good
- “I just want to make enough to get by.”
- improv and self-defense class beats an MBA
- self-expression is necessary for self-awareness
- women communicate by agreeing, men communicate by disagreeing
- experimenting by trying on identities/habits/fashions/etc.
- living an intentional life
- the train conductor and the jeep driver
- Melissa plays “Eye Candy” on her ukelele!
- WCML 001 – Live a wild life!
- WCML 002 – Live a crazy life!
- Your Big Bold Creative Life Academy
- Impact self-defense class
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.