WCML 035: The 3 Circles of Pathfinding (and how perfectionism can skew them) with Julica Hermann
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
For your path to proceed unimpeded
There are three things that must all be heeded.
You’re on the right map
When these 3 overlap:
What you love, what you rock, and what’s needed.
The “Holy Grail” of Pathfinding is to find the intersection of these three circles: what you love, what you rock, and what’s needed. But perfectionists can make this harder than it needs to be, and Julica Hermann, life coach and aspiring post-perfectionist, is gonna tell us how.
- What you rock: Don’t hold yourself to such a high standard of excellence. You’re good enough.
- What’s needed: It doesn’t have to be epic. It doesn’t have to help millions of people.
- What you love: You don’t have to feel passionate bliss about it 100% of the time.
- Sometimes, your path doesn’t lead to the intersection of all three.
- “Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.” -Gandhi
You can find Julica at postperfectionism.com.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.