WCML 036: Giving your heart away at the slightest provocation, with Susan Piver
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
A 4 and a car crash survivor,
She’s also a great deep-sea diver.
(I mean of the heart.)
And that’s only part
Of the beauty that is Susan Piver.
Susan Piver is a Buddhist meditation teacher and a New York Times bestselling author of 7 books. She and I talk about the many, many paths that lead toward (and away from) opening your heart.
- a spiritual warrior is one who is not afraid of herself.
- you can’t put a zebra on a couch.
- trauma can close your heart or open it.
- the Open Heart Project
- “Meditation is a compassion tool of the highest order.” -Susan Piver
- Zen = Surfing
- the 3 buddhist paths
- A Path With Heart by Jack Kornfield
- “Go ahead! Hate whoever you want!” -Susan Piver
- “I acknowledge that love is the most important thing in life and vow to give my heart away at the slightest provocation.” -Susan Piver
You can find Susan Piver at susanpiver.com.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.