A 4 and a car crash survivor,
She’s also a great deep-sea diver.
(I mean of the heart.)
And that’s only part
Of the beauty that is Susan Piver.
Susan Piver is a Buddhist meditation teacher and a New York Times bestselling author of 7 books. She and I talk about the many, many paths that lead toward (and away from) opening your heart.
- a spiritual warrior is one who is not afraid of herself.
- you can’t put a zebra on a couch.
- trauma can close your heart or open it.
- the Open Heart Project
- “Meditation is a compassion tool of the highest order.” -Susan Piver
- Zen = Surfing
- the 3 buddhist paths
- A Path With Heart by Jack Kornfield
- “Go ahead! Hate whoever you want!” -Susan Piver
- “I acknowledge that love is the most important thing in life and vow to give my heart away at the slightest provocation.” -Susan Piver
You can find Susan Piver at susanpiver.com.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.