WCML 040: Productivity for sensitive people
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It seems like there’s always a ton
Of things that have got to get done.
But true productivity’s
Not kept in captivity.
Make space for some peace and some fun!
- How too little structure can make you thrash, especially if you’re an Enneagram 4
- How shame and embarrassment can stop you in your tracks
- New Year’s Resolutions
- sensitivity + productivity: can you have both?
- the parable of the 3 bricklayers and the little red bird
- The Master of the Phenomenal World
- How too much structure can make you lose sight of what you love, especially if you’re an Enneagram 3
- Passion Planner
- not the Passion Planner but kinda similar
- Desire Map Day Planner
- our free teleclass on New Year’s Resolutions, on January 13
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.