WCML 042: Life, the universe, and everything
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The meaning of life? Here’s a clue:
What’s true depends on your worldview.
Despite such deep thought,
We simply cannot
Know the answer… and it’s 42.
In this episode, we talk about the meaning of life, the true nature of the universe, and freakishly delicious croissant-doughnut hybrids.
- Douglas Adams and 42
- your mom
- the Ottoman Empire
- the meaning of life
- questions vs. answers
- how to tell true meaning from fake meaning (e.g. conspiracy theory, cults)
- the ethics of selling meaning
- the true nature of the universe
- Kyeli’s story about “All paths lead to Oneness” and Brigid’s Well
- freakishly delicious croissant-doughnut hybrids
- WCML 003 – Live a meaningful life!
- WCML 016 – Magick and science
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
- Symphony of Science – ‘We Are All Connected’ (ft. Sagan, Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye)
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, or to tell Kyeli where she can find more freakishly delicious croissant-doughnut hybrids, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.