WCML 045: Creating Space for Meaningful Conversation, with Heather Plett
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
She helps everybody she’s met
To live life with zero regret.
She helps out Uganda
And once was a panda,
A warm welcome to Heather Plett.
How can we create space for meaningful, deep conversations, whether it’s in a group or one-on-one?
- Heather hosted a conversation about racism in Winnipeg
- The Circle Way
- The Art of Hosting
- World Cafe
- The 4 levels of listening (Otto Scharmer)
- speaking to the center
- how you can use this for difficult one-on-one conversations
- host yourself first
- Heather takes us through an example of how she creates space for her Women’s Circle
- do you need a leader? a guardian?
- tending the rim
- coming out
- circling with the unwilling/resistant
- Creating containers for meaningful conversation ñ Eight tips for everyday situations
- The Order of the Good Death
- Peter Block
- WCML 038: How Can King Arthur Sit at the Round Table?
You can find Heather at HeatherPlett.com.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.