WCML 048: Your insurance claim adjustor is not your friend
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
When getting an insurance settlement
Some secrets and methods are prevalent.
So here’s what you need
to know to proceed
with your insurance claim – (That’s irrelevant!)
- how this is related to living a wild crazy meaningful life
- the story of Kyeli’s claim
- the script that insurance adjustors follow
- false friendship
- verbal bullying
- “That’s irrelevant!”
- Who’s to blame? The adjustor or the system that encourages the adjustor? The CEO or the laws that encourage the CEO to care only about profits?
- What to do when politeness is used as a weapon against you
- WCML 044: Bringing unconventional back to health care, with Niki Flemmerwith
- The Paradigm Conspiracy by Denise Breton and Christopher Largent
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.