WCML 052: Standing strong in the face of opposition, with Lisa Robbin Young
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s hard to give up “success” by everyone else’s standards to choose success by your own standards. Here’s how Lisa did it.
- The story of how Lisa almost died
- “God is in me, as me.” -Eat, Pray, Love
- Is a near-death experience a requirement for transformation?
- how to know if the hard you’re struggling with is your hard or someone else’s hard
- new level, new devil
- “Do I fight for love, or do I let fear win?” -Lisa Robbin Young
- Kyeli’s story of standing strong in the face of opposition
- Choosing your own success conditions
- ancestral baggage
- Give yourself permission to be compassionate and stumble.
- dream scale shame
- “Because it is your dream, it is big.” -Lisa Robbin Young
- Dominion and Settlers of Catan
- What if “the rules” don’t apply here?
- “Success is a destination, and you are already there.” -Lisa Robbin Young
- Dorothy of Oz found her own path, she didn’t just stick to the Yellow Brick Road
- The Hero’s Journey
- You need a framework, not a prison.
- Lisa sings “What Love Can Do”
You can find Lisa at lisarobbinyoung.com, or follow her on Twitter!
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.