I (Pace) delve into my fear of running out of money and how I can rewrite my story. I hope this will be helpful to you even if you’re struggling with a different kind of fear.
- a conversation with my imaginary therapist from Uberwald
- Inside Out
- “hard mode”
- the two outcomes of this hangglider trip
- Plan Z: starve to death
- the origin story of this money fear
- “I can let go of my money fear without letting go of my money sense.” -Pace Smith
- the snake in the garden
- two actions I’m taking to help this new money paradigm take root
- Wild Crazy Meaninghold
- I knew this already. What’s making it stick this time?
- Uncertainty, by Jonathan Fields
- Life Is A Verb Camp, by Patti Digh
- The Treasury System, by Pace Smith
- Men at Arms, by Terry Pratchett
- Sock Dreams, by Niqkita Natosi
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!