WCML 059: Self-care is a form of social justice, with Marsha Philitas
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Marsha’s backstory
- Sandra Bland
- feeling like you’re a movement of one
- let it be okay for it to not be your work
- “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” -Jack Kornfield
- what’s the line between self-care and an excuse?
- “I need to be the embodiment of what it is I believe.” -Marsha Philitas
- Our takeaways
You can find Marsha at marshaphilitas.com, with a special welcome for WCML listeners at marshaphilitas.com/free-resources!
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.