WCML 062: Wild Crazy Meaningful Road Trip, Week 3
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What we’ve learned from having arguments with reality, experiencing spiritual art, and living in someone else’s home for a week.
- Kyeli’s hip injury and accepting your limitations
- “Having an argument with reality”
- Kyeli’s adventure at the Renaissance Faire
- The pieces that most moved us at The Detroit Institute of Art
- Don’t underestimate the importance of the little things in your home environment and your routine
- What are you optimizing for?
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.