WCML 073: The future of gender
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What the heck is gender anyway, and what is it going to be fifty years from now?
- What is gender?
- Gender identity vs. gender presentation vs. gender role
- “I identify as Captain America on weekends.”
- What comes after feminism?
- “A lesbian is a woman who’s attracted to women and is old.”
- “What gender is your lawn, Kyeli?”
- “Ladies and gentlemen”
- App Camp for Girls
- “Pants and skirts for all! And kilts! Because kilts have pockets.”
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.