WCML 094: MasterHeart: Like a mastermind but, you know, heartier.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
First, find a good place to host it,
And purchase a butt-ton of post-its.
Your woes that frustrate
We’ll now illustrate
And together, we’ve soon diagnosed it.
Pace and Kyeli pull back the curtain and reveal their MasterHeart process, and how you can create your own MasterHeart group. Then, as an example, we go through Pace’s recent MasterHeart session, where she worked on burnout and identity.
- How to create your own MasterHeart
- Pace’s MasterHeart: recovering from burnout
- the danger of workaholism
- the fear of dying normal
- “I follow my heart” vs. “I follow my heart, dammit!”
- “lack of identity” as an identity (see WCML 063: Wild Crazy Meaningful Road Trip, Week 4 for more about the identity triangle we’re talking about)
- What helps me stay at the top of the triangle?
- What makes it easier to slide down to the bottom of the triangle?
- takeaways: to-do items and reminders
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.